Below are articles about adopting a cat or kitten! They can help after you’ve adopted too.
Haven’t adopted yet? Use our “Find a Cat” search to see adoptable cats and kittens near you. If you don’t see your purr-fect match, try our New Pet Alerts: new matching kitties will be emailed to you daily!
- 10 Things To Consider Before Adopting A Pet
- Why there is a Fee For Adoption
- Shelter, SPCA, humane society or rescue – what’s the difference?
- Chemistry: picking the right pet for you
- How to avoid picking the wrong pet
- How to pick a pet if you have allergies
- The Advantages of Adopting Pets In Pairs
- Boy vs girl cats – what’s the difference?
- Does coat color determine a cat’s personality?
- Wisdom of the Elderly – Adopt a Senior Pet!
- Disabled pets can be amazing!
- Adopting a cat or a kitten – which is better for me?
- Average Cost of Owning a Cat or Dog
- How to prepare for your pet’s vet costs
- Vet Q&A: Are pets for adoption healthy?
- Renting with pets
- Bringing Home Your New Cat or Kitten
- Your New Cat or Kitten’s First Day
- Making Your Home More Cat Friendly
- Cat Nutrition Questions Answered!
- Introducing a new cat or kitten to your cats
- How to Socialize Cats with Other Cats
- 6 Steps to Introduce a New Cat To Your Dog
- Introducing a new cat – the crate method
- 6 Tips for Cats Scared of Dogs
- Giving Pets as Gifts
- Study Shows Babies Exposed to Pets at Home are Healthier
- Pet Adoption Teaches Good Parenting
- 10 Reasons Pets Are Good For Kids